You can inject arbitrary HTML on any page. With this feature you can add custom CSS or JS to overwrite something, or add a new functionality. For example you can set H1-H6 font size for a specific post type, or inject tracking pixel on specific pages.
You can inject HTML to:
- Beginning of <head> – if you would like to add a preload tag, or run a script very early
- After styles in <head> – you should inject styles, and early scripts here
- End of <head> – you should inject common header scripts here
- Beginning of footer – you should inject early footer scripts here
- End of footer – you should inject common footer scripts here